Kinum’s utility for Dentrix Dental Practice Management software allows practices to directly transfer accounts for debt collections without the need to manually re-enter accounts on Kinum’s Client Portal.
For about $15 per patient, Kinum will :
1. Send 5 collection letters to your patient (or debtor).
2. Kinum will check if the debtor has moved to a new house and send letters there.
3. If your patient has filed for bankruptcy or not.
4. Check if the patient is litigious or not, to protect your practice from costly lawsuits.
5. Update status in case there is a Mail Return.
6. Ability to forward this account for intensive collections ( Contingency based Collector calls) if the debtor still refuses to pay.
7. Follow all debt collection laws. A HIPAA compliant collection agency.
All this for only $15 per account. You can free up our staff time and focus on your dental practice.
Our Dentrix integration is actually a utility, which means it can extract the required past-due accounts based on your preferences and rules defined. It also checks if any payments have been posted for accounts in collections and automatically reports it to Kinum Collection Agency.
This web-based utility which can only read data and cannot alter the data within the Dentrix system by itself. So your data is completely safe. You can decide if accounts should be transferred automatically or should you select which specific accounts should be transferred.
Additional features of Dentrix-Kinum utility ( Collections Extract Manager) include
1. Transfer accounts to any step ( 1st party demands, 3rd party demands and 3rd party Collector calls)
2. You decide what should be the minimum outstanding balance eligible for collections.
3. Only send accounts if a payment hasn’t been made in ___ number of days and have been ____ days past due.
4. If you make a payment in your Dentrix practice management software, our utility will pick that up and reflect on Kinum’s client portal.
Screenshots from the Kinum-Dentrix utility